Saturday, December 12, 2009

I'M BACKKKKKKK!

I'M BACK ON BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. It is true, I am back. I know, I know, I have been gone for a good minute, I have been mad busy with school and work and everything, but I am back on my grind now and am starting the blog back up.



First off, I wanna give a shout out to the man Diggy who just released his first Mixtape. I need all my friends and followers to check it out and show the man Diggy some Love

You can check the mixtape out online at datpiff.com

also check out his blog, Life of A Jet Setter







Also shout outs to My homies Mane Event. They just had a video shoot that I was not able to make but I'm sure was still hot for their single "Take A Picture."

You can check them out at: myspace.com/maneevent08
twitter.com/maneevent08




Ayevee signing out, new youtube video coming soon, and more lady vocals comiing to the page soon.

ALSO CHECK OUT MY TWITTER PAGE: TWITTER.COM/AOVAL11


Now Playing: Heavy- Gucci Mane, The State vs. Radric Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment