Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Air Jordan 6 for 2009



So, now that I finally got my computer back up and running and what not, I had to get on and show everybody love of course, but I did my regular check ups on my shoes that are coming out and which new clothes I might wanna try soon. So I came across some of the releases of course for 2009, and they are coming out with some patent leather Air Jordan 6's. Now not a lot of pictures have been released yet, but I did manage to find one. These shoes are gonna be Bad a$$ when they come out and will most likely sell out quick. Jordan will also be collabing with Gatorade in 2009 so also look out for those shoes coming soon too .Stay up on the blog for more info about coming up Jordan release dates.

THESE JOINTS IS ILL.


Also for all you sneakerheads, complex has just ranked the top 50 pairs of Nike Dunks. Check it out and see if any of your kicks are on there: http://www.complex.com/blogs/2009/09/02/the-50-best-nike-dunks-of-all-time/1/



A.V>


2 comments:

  1. yea, coppin' the 6's is def on the list.
    Good look

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is tight man. And the Dunks on the left, second from the top are sick.
    Kendall G. (blueworldstation.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete